Frequently when you have a goal, you may find yourself not following through on the actions you need to take. If you find yourself procrastinating, or getting distracted, there may be a hidden factor that is blocking you or keeping you stuck and not moving forward.
Here are some typical reasons why people fail to follow through.
· Negative self-talk
· Fear of failure
· Fear of success
· Fear of criticism
· Limiting beliefs (I can’t…, nothing good ever happens to me, etc.)
Clearing these fears, beliefs, doubts, and worries are essential for your success. Just getting them out in the open and dealing with them head-on can free you up, or you may need help identifying and clearing out whatever is holding you back.
Choose an action that you intended to do but did not follow through on. Then answer these questions to discover your resistance.
- Why didn’t you follow through?
- What is the story that you are telling yourself?
- What excuses are you using?
- What emotions do you feel and experience when you think about the situation?
- What do you need to do to eliminate the resistance you are experiencing?
“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.” Ambrose Redmoon
What Would YOU Do If You Had No Fear?
EFT Meridian Tapping is the best self-help tool I have ever come across to help eliminate the fears, doubts and limiting beliefs holding you back. If you are having trouble moving forward, or identifying what is holding you back, contact me today and set up your no-cost 30-minute “Expose My Blocks to Success” Evaluation Session.